- Consolidated net sales: EUR 87.1 million, down 3.6 per cent
- Consolidated operating profit: EUR 11.5 million, up 9.7 per cent
- Profitability (EBIT-%): 13.2 per cent (11.6 per cent 1-9/2008)
- Product business accounted for 16.5 per cent of net sales (14.5 per cent 1-9/2008)
- Earnings per share: EUR 0.35, up 16.7 per cent
- Consolidated net sales: EUR 25.3 million, down 1.4 per cent
- Consolidated operating profit: EUR 3.4 million, up 34.1 per cent
- Profitability (EBIT-%): 13.6 per cent (10.0 per cent 7-9/2008)
- Product business accounted for 16.5 per cent of net sales (15.7 per cent 7-9/2008)
- Earnings per share: EUR 0.10, up 66.7 per cent
During the review period, the company met with huge success in achieving its objectives by maintaining both good profitability and a strong positive cash flow, as well as lowering its gearing ratio. Operating profit and earnings per share in the third quarter were significantly higher than in the corresponding period of 2008.
The Enterprise Solutions business maintained excellent profitability during the entire reporting period and posted slight year-on-year growth.
The company's Mobile Solutions business, on the other hand, was hampered throughout the period by structural changes in its operating environment and by intensifying price competition. As a result of these combined factors, demand for the company's services and the segment's profitability remained below the set targets.