Digia's corporate governance is based on the Finnish Companies Act, Securities Market Act, general recommendations on corporate governance, the company's Articles of Association and in-company rules and regulations on corporate governance. The Company adheres to the Finnish Corporate Governance Code issued by the Securities Market Association on 1 October 2010.
Based on integrity, accountability, fairness and transparency, Digia's corporate governance principles are reflected in the following statements of intent:
- The company complies with the applicable laws and rules and regulations
- The company organises, plans and manages its operations, and does business abiding by the
- applicable professional requirements approved by Board members, who demonstrate due care and responsibility in performing their duties
- The company demonstrates special prudence with respect to the management of its capital and assets
- The company's policy is to keep all market participants actively, openly and equitably informed of its businesses and operations
- The company's management, administration and personnel are subject to the appropriate internal and external audit and supervision